When a Rogue Meets His Match by Elizabeth Hoyt

 


When a Rogue Meets His Match by Elizabeth Hoyt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Unbelievably this was my first Elizabeth Hoyt book and I loved it. So much mystery and action made it hard to put down as I neared the end of the book. I looking forward to the other books in this series.

Gideon Hawthorne has been the Duke of Windmere's fixer for the last ten years. He was finally ready to walk away from this dangerous work when the Duke offers him Messalina Greycourt's hand in marriage and one last task. So he takes the chance to have this woman he has always desired.

When Messalina's uncle forces her into marriage with Mr. Hawthorne leaving her shocked. But before she can run away Gideon strikes a bargain with her. Keep up appearances, play wife and he will not touch her until she asks for it. Confident she'll never need anything from him, she agrees.

Thanks so much to the author, Forever, and NetGalley for this ARC.

View all my reviews


 Use this link to grab yourself a copy, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.

Thanks so much, 
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...