Bait and Witch by Angela M. Sanders

 


Welcome to the last post of the year. 2020 is finally over. 

I'm cautiously optimistic for 2021


Bait and Witch by Angela M. Sanders
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was my first cozy mystery and I really enjoyed it. The paranormal aspect is what drew me in and I liked that our main character was a librarian. This is perfect if you're looking for something that's not too heavy.

Josie Way, left her job at the Library of Congress to hide out in Wilfred, Oregon. She's the small town's new librarian, which is housed in a Victorian mansion. She's only just found out that the position is short-term. Shorter than she planned to stay because the library is on the verge of being torn down and than she finds a body out in the woods.

Other odd things are happening as well. She and the library cat share the same star-shaped birthmark, When patrons ask for a book she recommends just what they need. The books seem to be whispering to her too. She wonders if it's all just coincidence or could she has magic abilities?

View all my reviews

Pick up a copy today:

When you use the link above, I get a small commission. 

I'll see you back here on Monday. Stay safe.
I'm staying under the blankets with plenty of books.

Happy New Year!

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...