A Duchess A Day by Charis Michaels

 



A Duchess a Day (Awakened by a Kiss, #1)A Duchess a Day by Charis Michaels
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Finally, I'm here to write my review. While I did enjoy this book, I did have a hard time getting through some of the middle last chapters. I put it aside a few times to review other books and I was feeling a little overwhelmed. Once out of my funk I was finally able to finish this forbidden romance.

Lady Helena Lark has been trying for years to get out of her arranged marriage. She is finally packed off to London in order to keep an eye on her. But she has plans of her own, to find a more suitable replacement to become the duchess.

Declan Shaw better known as "The Huntsman", is a mercenary. His last job landed him in jail under false accusations. This is the last job he wants but he is promised an end to his legal troubles if he gets the lady down the aisle.

The last thing either was expecting was the attraction building between them.

Thank you to the publisher for this ARC to review
review to come later



View all my reviews

Grab yourself a copy!
Use the link above and I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...