The Princess and the Rogue by Kate Bateman


It's the last week of the year! I'm so glad 2020 is coming to an end. Cause this year was rough. 
Reading became my greatest escape. 

The Princess and the Rogue by Kate Bateman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I did not expect to love Seb as much as I did. What is it about a grumpy hero? And I loved Seb and Anya's chemistry. This was a fun wrap-up to this series.

Princess Anastasia Denisova flees France after the death of her brother to escape a fellow countryman who won't take no for an answer. Once in London, she becomes Anna Brown, a ladies companion. She enjoys her job with the Dowager Duchess and helping the women of the brothel next door learn to read.

Sebastian Wolf, the Earl of Mowbray, does not believe in love and that's thanks to his upbringing. He encounters Anya at Miss Hayes' brothel believing she is someone she is not. And when she hears his name she recognizes that he is her employers' nephew.

When she learns the man who tried to force her into marriage is in town, she has no choice but to accept the protection that Wolff offers.

Thanks so much to St. Martin's Press and NetGalley for this ARC.

View all my reviews

You can pre-order a copy today and have it on your kindle first thing tomorrow. Just use the link below.


When you use the link I get a small commission. Thanks.

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...