Christmas on Reindeer Road by Debbie Mason

 



Christmas on Reindeer Road
by Debbie Mason
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I already liked Mallory and Gabe from the previous book and now I absolutely love them and all their boys. This one really got me in the feels and maybe stuff came out of my eyes. šŸ˜¢ But really if you're looking for something that gives you the warm and fuzzies and is set at Christmas time pick this one up.

Mallory is moving back to Highland Falls with her stepsons after the death of her husband, their father. Knowing first hand what it's like to be abandoned she has no plans to give up on them.

Gabriel is raising three boys on his own ever since his wife passed away. The locals are still giving him a hard time, his mother in law is looking for any reason to take the boys away and it's getting harder to fight his attraction to her.

Thanks to Forever for sending me this paperback to review.
View all my reviews

If your looking for a heart-warming story grab yourself a copy.
When you use the link above I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...