For the Wolf by Hannah Whitten

 

For the Wolf by Hannah F. Whitten
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The First Daughter is for the Throne.
The Second Daughter is for the Wolf.
This dark fantasy is about a young woman who must be sacrificed to the Wolf of the Wood, in order to save her kingdom. But not all legends are true and the Wolf isn't the only danger lurking in the woods.

This was a last-minute grab for me and I'm so glad I found it. From the beginning to the end this book was pretty great. This world was dark and complex but I don't want to give anything away. If the blurb is enticing enough, go in blind and enjoy this book.

Neve and her sister Red are twins. Neve is set to be Queen and Red is destined for the Wolf. Neve is trying to convince Red to stay but Red is ready to fulfill her obligations. When she enters the woods, she feels this pull leading her to the Wolf. Only he's not a wolf, he's a man. And that pull is magic she just needs to figure out how to control it/use it.
Working on review

View all my reviews




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Link Love...