What I Read April 2021

 










Hey Everyone, 
April flew by and I think it had everything to do with all the good books I read last month. 
My favorite novella was Stay With Us by Briana Skylark. I love this series. I need to own them. 
My favorite new to me author was Amanda McKinney. Rattlesnake Road was so real and raw. 
My favorite series I binged The Five Points Mob Collection by Serena Akeroyd. I really love all of these men. Every time I finished a book I was sure that man was my new book boyfriend. Book 5 of this series comes out this month and I can't wait. 

Okay, I read a total of 28 books in April.

10- ARCs
12- Kindle Unlimited
6- purchased ebooks

I made a TikTok video with all the covers. Here's a link to my profile
Check it and give me a follow.

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...