What I Read: October 2020

 






I read a total of 28 books this month and that's only because the last five or so were steamy novellas. I was craving short and steamy reads. These are also by authors I love and enjoy their writing, so I know I'm getting a read I'll love.

So here's the breakdown of what I read:

10 ARCs

3 Paperbacks which were also ARCs

5 Audible Escape (the Winston Bros. series)

10 Kindle Unlimited

2 Kindle purchases

2 Free ebooks

Ugh... not loving that Audible Escape is no longer available. I decided to give Audible Plus a try but so far I'm not loving it. Almost everything I had in my library qued to read disappeared and all the books I saved to my wishlist are not eligible for the subscription I have. AND there is no romance category in the browse tab. Frustrating to say the least.

I'm hoping improvements will be made otherwise I might just cancel my subscription.

xo

Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Link Love...