Fatal Deception by April Hunt

 




I received this action-packed paperback from Forever. I love getting book mail from them. So this was my first time reading something from April Hunt and I was not disappointed. I plan on reading the other books in this series at some point, my TBR just keeps growing. 

If you love suspense/action with your romance then you should definitely pick this one up! 

Fatal Deception by April Hunt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

There was never a dull moment in this book.
It started off with the theft of a deadly disease from a high-security lab which brought in Steele Ops to investigate and the broody Roman Steele.
When the virus is stolen from her lab Dr. Isabel Santiago is desperate for it to be found before it is turned into a weapon.
She and Roman must work together to track down the thieves before they can hurt anyone.

View all my reviews



Grab a copy!

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Link Love...