The Price of Temptation by Harmony Williams

 





The Price of Temptation
by Harmony Williams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Four years ago Adam Darling was forced to leave his new wife and further betray her by stealing her dowry as well. Lily Darling can't believe the man who abandoned her years ago is back in town. When she is approached by a former "friend" to carry out a task, Adam offers his help/expertise with the matter. She wants to refuse his help but as much as she hates to admit it, she needs his help.

Adam will do anything to help his wife because he still loves her.

This was my first time reading something from this author. And I definitely liked this book but did have a hard time getting through it. But I still plan on checking out her other books.

Thanks so much to Entangled and NetGalley for the ARC to review.

View all my reviews

Grab a copy today!


If you use the link above, I get a little commission at no extra cost to you. So thank you!

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Link Love...