Review: The Virgin and The Rogue by Sophie Jordan

The Virgin and the Rogue (The Rogue Files, #6)The Virgin and the Rogue by Sophie Jordan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this historical romance.
Charlotte always makes the safe choice so when she becomes betrothed to her childhood sweetheart no is really surprised.
Kingston is a rake. At least he had been and his stepbrother's country estate is the best place to hideout.

On the night of his arrival, Charlotte takes a healing tonic that leaves her feeling aroused and taking her pleasure from someone other than her betrothed.

Surprisingly this was my first Sophie Jordan book and it will definitely not be my last. I can't wait for Nora's book!
The magic potion and the cover are what first drew me in. I really liked that her sister is a herbalist. Even though she dosed her sister with an aphrodisiac. I know some people had an issue with this.

Thankfully she realizes that she can't marry William and after a disastrous dinner with her Kingston's father and Warrington's mother, she finally recognizes how she really feels about Kingston.

If you love historical romances you should check this one out it will not disappoint.

ARC provided by HarperCollins Publishers via NetGalley


View all my reviews

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Link Love...