Review: In Her Shadow by Kristin Miller


In Her ShadowIn Her Shadow by Kristin Miller
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book sucked me right in! And I found myself reaching for a notebook to keep some notes while I read.
Michael is moving his pregnant girlfriend Colleen into the house he once shared with his wife Joanna, who walked out on him. The grand house is cold and the staff hostile. As Colleen tries to settle in she feels like Joanna's presence looms over her.
Then bones are discovered in the grove across the street. Michael falls under the suspicion of the detectives handling the case and Colleen will do anything to help protect her new life.

How could she move into the house he once shared with his wife?
Why is everyone acting weird? Dean, the chef does nothing to hide his dislike of Colleen. Only cooking meals Joanna liked. The housekeeper Samara, giving her Joanna's bathroom robe to wear. Rachel, the next-door neighbor who takes little jabs at her. Even Michael acts a little weird.

I want Colleen to get the heck outta there! Cause I don't trust anyone.

That twist at the end was so good. I never saw it coming.
I hated every time I had to put this book down because I needed to know what was gonna happen next.
So good! You should definitely give this book a read!

This ARC was provided by Random House Publishing Group - Ballantine via NetGalley


View all my reviews

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Link Love...