My Forever Plus-One

My Forever Plus-One (Daring Divorcees, #3)My Forever Plus-One by Shannyn Schroeder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is my first time reading anything from this author and I really enjoyed this book from cover to cover.

This is the third book in her series Daring Divorcees but is a stand-alone. It's Owen and Evelyn's book. Owen is Evelyn's best friend and both are beginning to wonder if everyone is right about them being perfect for each other. They both know sex will change what they have right now. Will they take the risk?


I loved both of these characters. They both knew how to support each other. I just found myself rooting for them.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Link Love...