Seduced by Kate Allure

SeducedSeduced by Kate Allure
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If BDSM is not your thing, and that's okay, skip this book.

Victoria/Tori is an appointed judge who serves in the Royal Courts, who feels like she has it all. But there is something when it comes to her sex life. Her longtime companion is not fulfilling her and when she tries to spice things up he dismisses her attempts at seduction. And it's no help that the young barrister, Ian King's courtroom flirtations leave her feeling excited.
When she breaks up with the Boring Baron, she accepts her best friends invitation to an exclusive sex club. She meets a stranger who gives her the mind-blowing sex she's yearned for and she knows that one night with the handsome stranger will never be enough.

Honestly, I almost did not like Tori. I couldn't understand her unwillingness to give a younger man a chance. I absolutely despited her ex, Rupert. I did not like him at all. Of course, I figured out why later.

Looking forward to the next book in the series and hopefully a book for Diana.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Link Love...