Tell Your Story Prt7











I had a good time making these last few pages. For the first one I thought I would have a hard time with the doodles but it wasn't that bad. I just didn't have any paint :( so I colored my page. The best friend page was fun! I just found myself wishing we didn't live so far apart! But the page that really got me the most was hidden message, the last one. My secret is under that scrapbook mat. And I gotta say it was a good feeling to get it out without revealing it. I definitely felt like a weight was lifted.

I started my next crochet project last night. My cousin is having a baby shower in two weeks so I'm making a cozy vest and hat for the baby since they'll be living on the east coast when the babe is born. Yay! Babies!

See ya tomorrow!
xoxo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Link Love...