Crochet Inspiration


source
Wow! I really wanna make stuff like this! I love how delicate it looks. I think I should go pick up a book on this. Click the source and you can find the link to the artist's etsy. She has some pretty necklaces


source
I definitely want to make myself a blanket like this. I love this!



source
I love this. I have a few squares started for something similar to this but I got side tracked. Why do I start different projects at the same time?

I'm still currently working on the baby cardigan I started over the weekend, but I got a little confused so I put it down yesterday and worked mainly on my art journal pages. It was a nice change of pace.

See ya tomorrow!
xoxo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Link Love...