Work in Progress prt2









all images via weheartit

Still working on the baby wrapover cardigan. But I'm almost done! I just need to join the seams and attach the sleeves! It's amazing how fast it came along, especially since I was working in a time crunch. I can be such a procrastinator when it comes to gifts.

Since I waited till the last minute to finish my project, I've fallen a bit behind with my art journaling class :( So I better wrap this up so I can finish one and start the other!

Hope you enjoy the vintage photos!
See ya tomorrow,
xoxo
Alicia

Comments

  1. I love these photos! The Jackie O is one of my favorites of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this picture I knew I had to use it! It's such a great image.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Link Love...