Break It Down by April Canavan @WildfireMarket1

 

🔥🔥PRE-ORDER BLAST🔥🔥

BREAK IT DOWN by April Canavan is coming July 27!

#PreOrderHere

https://geni.us/BreakDown


Chloe
A folded-up flag is all that remains.
My brother lost overseas.
And every single day, I face the man responsible.
The man who couldn't save him.
I know he’s watching me.
He owes me, and he knows it.
So when I claim the debt, I don’t expect a fight.
Especially not one that leads to the best sex I’ve ever had.
Now I just have to convince him to let me go.
Because I’m not strong enough to walk away.

Ian
The sight of her holding that flag will haunt me until the day I die.
One night. One mistake. One failed mission.
Two families ruined forever.
The right thing to do is walk away.
Especially when I see rage in her eyes.
She doesn’t need the trouble I’ll bring her way.
There’s only one thing I’m good for.
And it sure as hell doesn’t include fixing her problems.
With my expertise, I can break her down and tear her apart.
I just can’t put her back together again.
But she’s in my blood, and I can’t let her go.
She might be shattered and broken, but I never wanted her perfect. 
I just want her. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...