What I Read January 2021

 






I started with His for Christmas and finished with Rock Hard Neighbor. I started the month off strong and somewhere around the middle I felt like I was constantly trying to keep up. My books read was only 18.

Total books read in January: 18

1 purchased ebook

7 Kindle Unlimited

2 free novellas

8 ARCs


I'm trying to keep better track of my ARC requests. I had a few that were due on the same day and it was honestly exhausting keeping track of it all. Okay back to the ARCs. šŸ˜³

Favorite book covers this month Someday My Duke Will Come and Indulgence.

This isn't book related but I did start another round of the 100 Day Project. This is my sixth year participating. I used to share that here but I share that now on Instagram. I post bookish stuff there too.

xo

Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...