Pushing Patrick-Gilroy Clan, book 1 by Megyn Ward

 

The book that started it all..

šŸ”„Pushing PatrickšŸ”„ Gilroy Clan, book 1
His taunt should shame me but it doesn’t. It just makes me angry. And the anger makes me reckless. “You can’t just do that, Patrick,” I yell at the shower curtain.
“I can’t hear you,” he shouts over the sound of the shower. I’m not sure but I think he’s laughing at me.
Incensed, I rip the shower curtain open. “I said—” I’m still yelling but I’m unprepared for the sight of a fully naked and very wet Patrick and I almost swallow my tongue. Jesus, he’s beautiful. The kind of beautiful that makes you feel a little desperate. Like you can’t even hope to measure up. Like you’d be willing to do just about anything to prove that you do.
“You can’t...” I take a deep breath and try again. “You can’t do that to people.”
Despite what he said to me, he’s washing his hair, water and soap runs down his chest. Slushes off tightly packed abs to coast down long, muscular legs...
I’m trying not to look but seriously?
“Hello... my eyes are up here, Cari.” This time I’m sure he’s laughing at me. I can hear it in his voice.
Mortified, I force my eyes back to his face.
He finishes rinsing his hair and drops his hands. “Do what?” He’s using it again. That calm, reasonable tone that makes me crazy. He’s looking at me like I am crazy.
“You know what.” I say it through clenched teeth, my cheeks hot.
He’s not laughing anymore. “Oh... you mean tease you?”


If you're looking for a new series to get into, I suggest the Gilroy Clan series. I absolutely love this whole series. 

I should make time to re-read this series. šŸ˜

Let me know what you think.

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...