What I Read December 2020

 






Whew... I wasn't sure I would make my reading goal for 2020. I started to feel a little slumpy and my reading speed slowed down. Christmas novellas definitely helped me reach my goal. Honestly, novellas help me every month. They also feel like a palate cleanser between books. And sometimes I just need something quick and steamy.

So I read a total of 23 books.

10 ARCs
10 KU- kindle unlimited
  2 PB- paperbacks
  1 e-book
  1 audio

I am really missing Audible Escape. Having AE meant I usually read at least four more books a month. I tried Audible Plus free trial but I had a hard time even finding something I wanted to read. So I'll just take a break from audio for a while.

Off to read.


xo

Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Link Love...