Who's That Earl by Susanna Craig




Who's That Earl (Love and Let Spy, #1)Who's That Earl by Susanna Craig
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm so glad I pick this arc up.  It was a good blend of suspense and romance. And the steamy scene were quite steamy. The last twenty-five per cent was hard to put down. It's my first from this author and it was most definitely my cup of tea.  I'm looking forward to diving into her backlist.

Miss Jane Quayle is living under quite a few secrets. She writes gothic novels under a pen name and is posing as a widow who works for the author. All steps to protect herself while living at Dunnock Castle. Now she's received a letter threatening the mysterious author

Thomas Sutherland has been abroad working as a spy for the British army now he's back in the Scottish highlands because of an inheritance that now makes him an earl of Magnus and Dunnock Castle is his official residence currently occupied by the woman he wooed before receiving his commission.

Thomas is surprised to see the woman whose very memory has haunted him for the last seven years.


View all my reviews

It's Out Today!
Pick up a copy today and enjoy!


xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Link Love...