New Release/Review: The Night Swim by Megan Goldin



The Night SwimThe Night Swim by Megan Goldin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Riveting. If I could only describe this book in one word, that would be it. From beginning to end. And I'll be thinking about this book for a long time.

Rachel Krall is a true-crime podcast host covering a controversial rape trial that has divided the small town and she also finds herself drawn to an old crime that took place there years ago.

Mostly recognized for her voice, she finds it disturbing when she finds a note addressed to her on her car windshield.

And that's all I can say because I don't want to spoil anything.

ARC provided by St. Martin's Press via NetGalley


View all my reviews


Click the image link above, to purchase today!

xo 
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Link Love...