Review: Royal Bastard by Avery Flynn



Royal Bastard (Instantly Royal #1)Royal Bastard by Avery Flynn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Nooooo! I don't want it to be over!
And to think I almost didn't request this!
Royalty tropes are not my usual reads. But reading the synopsis changed my mind.

Our hero is Nick Vane, an American, who was allowed to keep the family name as ling as his father returned to England to fulfil his duties. Now his grandfather the Earl of Englefield is looking to make Nick his heir. Brooke is the Earl's personal secretary tasked with getting Nick to the estate. Her persistence wears him down. And he finds himself flying to England.

Loved their chemistry.


View all my reviews

Pick up a copy for yourself!

Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Google Play

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Link Love...