Review: The Devil's Own by Liana LeFey


The Devil's Own (The Wicked Waywards, #1)The Devil's Own by Liana LeFey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If you're looking for a slow burn, this is the book for you! It drove me crazy and I enjoyed every second of it.

Miss Mary Tomblin has her sights set on the vicar. Besides his vocation, his position offers her a chance to put roots down. She knows she'd make an excellent wife and seizes the chance to help him with his pastoral duties while his leg heals.

Lord Devlin Wayward is visiting his family for the first time in quite some time. He lands himself and his twin into some trouble when he breaks his leg while pretending to be his brother. They decide to swap places.

I did go in thinking this book would be lighter than it actually was but it did not take away from the story.
I appreciated the growth both of our main characters experienced.
Looking forward to Daniel's book.

ARC provided by Entangled Publishing via NetGalley


View all my reviews


Pick up a copy today!



xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Link Love...