Review: Echoes From the Veil by Colleen Halverson

source

Echoes from the VeilEchoes from the Veil by Colleen Halverson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was such a good book.
The only problem for me was I should have read the first two books. I felt a little lost, cause I wasn't familiar with the some of the back story. I definitely recommend these books be read in order.

Elizabeth is now the leader of the Faerie rebellion. She has to be strong to lead the Fae against the threat they face or risk losing everything, especially Finn the love of her life.
Finn fights by her side, there's nowhere else he'd be. An ancient Celtic goddess threatens to take him away from Elizabeth.

Those last scenes had me holding my breath. And I may have gotten a little teary-eyed.

Now I need to go back and read this series from the beginning.

ARC provided by Entangled Publishing via NetGalley.
#EchoesFromtheVeil #NetGalley


View all my reviews

This comes out Monday, Feb. 24th.  Check out this series!

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Link Love...