Review: The Bachelor by Sabrina Jefferies

source

The Bachelor (Duke Dynasty, #2)The Bachelor by Sabrina Jeffries
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been looking forward to this book ever since I got a peek at the first chapter last year!
I couldn't read this fast enough. And the action in this book was pretty good.

Lady Gwyn Drake is being blackmailed by her former suitor, who is threatening to go public with her secrets. When war hero Major Joshua Wolfe finds her being shaken by the scoundrel he shoots over their heads to chase the man away. Gwyn tells Joshua that the man meant to rekindle their relationship and kidnap her, in order to keep the blackmailing a secret.
Now Major Wolfe has been hired by her brother the Duke of Thornhill, to be her bodyguard to keep her safe as she makes her debut in London.

Their first kiss was good. But their second kiss, when he takes to practice shooting was amazing.
And that scene in the orangery was fire! I think I was even blushing as I read it, despite having read plenty of steamy romance novels.

I can't wait for Thorn's book and further unravelling the other mystery in this book.

This ARC was provided by NetGalley and Kensington Books.
#TheBachelor #NetGalley


View all my reviews

It's out today! Pick up a copy!

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Link Love...