Review:The Sinful Scot by Maddison Michaels

source

The Sinful Scot (Saints & Scoundrels, #3)The Sinful Scot by Maddison Michaels
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Such a twisty read! I knew deep down that there would be a HEA, but there were scenes that left me doubting that. Like after her first panic attack. I wondered if she could ever really let herself be close to anyone ever again. Another scene close to the end also has me close to tears. But they finally got their HEA!

Constance Campbell, the Duchess of Kilmaine wakes up covered in the blood of her abusive dead husband. She's being framed for his murder and has to go n the run in order to clear her name.

Dr. Alec McGuiness is reluctantly checking up on the only woman who ever got under his skin. When he hears about the Duke's murder he knows he must protect Connie at all costs.

Now on the run, Connie finds herself unexpectedly attracted to the man who is keeping her safe. And Alec fighting his attraction every step of the way.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Link Love...