Review: About An Earl by Diana Lloyd

source

About an EarlAbout an Earl by Diana Lloyd
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I could not put this down! I just needed to know what was gonna happen.

Despite the ball going on around her, Jewel has set out to warn Lord Winchcombe about her cousin's marriage trap. When she first sees the handsome lord, her heart beat's faster. Oliver finds himself intrigued by Jewel and she sets his heart racing When they are caught kissing her uncle sends her away to Scotland.

Oliver comes to her rescue and offers his hand in marriage.

Of course, it's not so simple and straight forward. Jewel is hiding from her uncle. Oliver is being accused of mental illness. And they have to figure out who benefits from his ruin.

These are two people who have been hurt in the past and must work to put their pasts behind them in order to move forward.
This was my first read from this author and I really found myself enjoying it. I'm looking forward to whatever else this author puts out.
This ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Link Love...