The Highland Outlaw

The Highland OutlawThe Highland Outlaw by Heather McCollum
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Shaw Sinclair has been tasked with a mission. He has to deliver a baby to the coast to send it off to safety. While travelling through a festival he spots Alana Campbell. He coerces her into joining him on the trip to the coast of Scotland with his agreement to help her rescue her mother after. They must pose as husband and wife to accomplish their mission, only fueling their attraction more.

Such a fast-paced story! I was entertained from beginning to end. Once I got comfortable with the pacing, it was hard to put down. All the action was interesting and at times leaves you holding you breathe. I did not want this story to end.
This was my first time reading something from Heather McCollum and I'm looking forward to picking up her other Highlander books in this series.

I was provided with this ARC from Entangled Publishers and NetGalley.

#TheHighlandOutlaw #NetGalley


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...