All Scot and Bothered by Kerrigan Byrne

 


All Scot and Bothered (Devil You Know, #2)All Scot and Bothered by Kerrigan Byrne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So good! Kerrigan Byrne draws you in and makes it impossible to put down. I love the Red Rogues and how they have each other's backs. Cecelia was strong and resilient despite her initial upbringing. Cassius was so grumpy I wondered when I was going to like him and lucky that finally changed. I did not want this one to end. I'm already looking forward to the next book in this series.

Cecelia Teague was plucked from an abusive home by a secret benefactor and sent to respected boarding schools and even university. Out of nowhere, she inherits a gambling house, frequented by some of London's more powerful people.

Lord Chief Justice of the High Court: Cassius Gerard Ramsay is captivated by Cecelia. His past has made him unwilling to give in to any of life's pleasures but Cecelia might be the one to change that.

Thanks to St. Martin's Paperbacks and NetGalley for providing this ARC

View all my reviews

Pick up a copy today!


If you click this ^^^ link I get a little commission




^^^This is the first book in the Devil You Know series.

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Link Love...