Review: Woman on the Edge by Samantha Bailey

source

Woman on the EdgeWoman on the Edge by Samantha M. Bailey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was AMAZING.
From beginning to end. It was hard to put down. It starts off with a bang and almost never slows down.
The book is told in two parts that switch back and forth by chapter. The present-day is told from Morgan's POV, the past from Nicole's.
Morgan is standing on the platform waiting for her train to arrive when a woman hands her baby and jumps in front of a train. Besides adding a baby this opening scene totally reminded me of the opening to Orphan Black and that description had me sold and did not disappoint.
Nicole's chapters deal with finding out she's pregnant, a secret from her past and the worry it brings.
I don't know what else to say without spoiling things.
I felt anxious as Morgan's tries to figure out why Nicole handed her baby to her.
I doubted and felt Nicole's paranoia at the same time.
So GOOD

Thanks to all who provided this ARC!
# #WomanOnTheEdge #NetGalley #Simon&Schuster


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Link Love...