October Goals


I can't believe it's October already! Time really seems to be flying on by.
I looked over my goals from last month to help me set this month's goals.

* I still need to read the books on my nightstand. I haven't picked up Under the Dome since the         beginning of last month.

* Continue de-cluttering. There are clothes that no longer fit. I've hesitated putting these things the       give away box. I know there are more things to get rid of!

* Continue working on my crochet projects. Two down! A few more to go.

* Bind all the signatures I put together for junk journals. There are at least 10 journals worth sitting      there.

The sleep pattern goal from last month is definitely getting better! Not where I wanted it to be but almost there.

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Link Love...