Busy Weekend

Whoa, such an emotional weekend! That's all I can say because I can't bring myself to talk about it.

I started this cowl on Friday night and finished it up Saturday night. It was a special order.

I listened to an online show on Hay House radio by Denise Linn and that really got me moving this past weekend. I literally hadn't been feeling any motivation, that show totally turned it around for me.

I worked on Unravelling the Year Ahead 2013 a workbook from Susannah Conway. So good! Once I got going the process was great. I learned so many things about myself.
I cleaned, something I had been avoiding! There's more cleaning and sorting to be done but it was a great start.
I sorted through the junk mail and kept the pieces that will likely be worked into an art journal.
I thought up a few different ideas for my handmade journals.
I watched Miracle on 34th Street and White Christmas. And the season finales of Dexter and Homeland. So good.


I made these ornaments to add to the tree. From this tutorial. With a little added help from the tutorial.

Tomorrow I'll show you the other ornaments on the tree.

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The August Break

Thursday Five....

April Photo Challenge Update