Cold Hands, Warm Hearts

In October I signed up for the Cold Hands, Warm Hearts swap.
It's a way to make new friends in the blog world by sending your swap partner a pair of gloves and any other goodies they might like.
My swap partner was Katie, visit her cute blog here.
This was my package


Cute warm gloves from Italy!



Sweet treats! There was a red wrapped biscuit but the baby brother got to it
as soon as I opened the package!

 
Cute wrapper detail around an Amaretti biscuit.

Thanks so much Katie! I love it all!
I hope you loved your package!

xo
Alicia


Comments

  1. what a super cute package! you got soo many goodies! thanks for participating! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...