Busy, Busy....

This past weekend, I spent nearly every spare moment crocheting!
Remember this project
I finished it about two weeks ago


And I started another one in a different type of yarn. I'll share pictures of that later.
I had to stop working on it because I need more yarn.

So, I made this hat. I also made another in a lavender color but I took it apart.
When I finished working the pattern I realzed I had made it using the wrong size hook.

Moday I went to lunch with this guy, my sister and Mother.
He didn't want his picture taken.
He told me, "Don't take my picture!" And when I snapped another he said, "That's enough."
I was too hungry to remember to take a picture of my burger.
I did manage to capture the yummy desert we all shared.

Okay, I'm off to crochet some more!
xo
Alicia



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The August Break

Thursday Five....

April Photo Challenge Update