Hi, I'm Alicia

Sorry for my absence yesterday! I totally knew what I planned to blog about but I'm been procrastinating! So I still haven't sewn the button onto the last project I crocheted otherwise it would be done and photographed.
 I grabbed this cute questionaire from A Quirky Girl's Thoughts


♥ Hi, my name is: Alicia.

♥ Never in my life have I been: surfing or snowboarding. But I want to!!!

♥ The one person who can drive me nuts is: my Dad, he thinks he's sooo funny. Still love him though.

♥ High school: was blah!

♥ When I’m nervous: I get quiet! My shyness kicks in. 

♥The last song I listened to was: Runaway by Jamiroquai

♥ If I were to get married right now, my best man/maid of honor would be: my kid sis Sara!!!

♥ My hair is: Curly and dark brown.

♥ When I was 5: I almost always wore dresses and bows in my hair.

♥ Last Christmas: like it was is every year, spent with my family :)

♥I should be..: trying to create at least one of the ideas floating around in mind right now.

♥ When I look down I see: dark jeans and brown converse.

♥ The happiest recent event was: spending two hours talking to my Great friend last night

♥ If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I’d be: definitely Monica! I'm not a cleaning freak like she is but I definitely like things in order 

♥ By this time next year: I want things to be better than they are now.

♥ My current gripe is: can someone else make dinner!

♥ I have a hard time understanding: why some people are so negative.

♥ There’s this girl I know that: likes to talk and talk my ear off.

♥ I like you when: you make me laugh.

♥ If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: My sis Sara.

♥ Take my advice: LOVE

♥ The thing I want to buy is: an iPhone

♥ If you visited the place I was born: you'd visit Glendale, CA

♥ If you spent the night at my house: stay up late watching movies.

♥ I’d stop my wedding if: I wasn't marrying the right person.

♥ The world could do without: Negative people.

♥ I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: be homeless!

♥ Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: was an iced Vanilla latte.

♥ Most recent thing someone else bought me: an Orange Juice :)

♥ My middle name is: Isabella

♥ In the morning I: listen to music, brush my teeth and wash my face.

♥ The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: giraffes. No particular reason...

♥ Last night I was: filling out this questionaire and eating pasta.

♥ There’s this guy I know who: lives close but I miss him.

♥If I was an animal I’d be: a jaguar.

♥ A better name for me would be: Nothing, my name is perfect for me.

♥ Tomorrow I am: going to create something

♥ Tonight I am: gonna workout.

♥My birthday is: December 27th


Hope you liked getting to know me better.
Feel free to grab this and fill out too!

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The August Break

Thursday Five....

April Photo Challenge Update