Love Mail Days


I got this box of yarn last Wednesday.
 I wanted to just dive in and start  new projects.

But I stopped myself. Cause their are two other projects I need to finish first.
Like the scarf I started last week.


Thanksgiving was good. I spent the whole day with my family.
Sunday night a friend and I drove up to this spot for some girl talk and coffee.

When I got home Sunday I finished this project!
I took it apart twice! This weekend because it was too small, then too big!
Finally got it right!

Now to finish the scarf!

xo
Alicia

Comments

  1. Oooh, pretty yarn! Starting new projects is always so much fun. ;)

    Stopping in from WILW!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...