Busy, Busy....

This past weekend, I spent nearly every spare moment crocheting!
Remember this project
I finished it about two weeks ago


And I started another one in a different type of yarn. I'll share pictures of that later.
I had to stop working on it because I need more yarn.

So, I made this hat. I also made another in a lavender color but I took it apart.
When I finished working the pattern I realzed I had made it using the wrong size hook.

Moday I went to lunch with this guy, my sister and Mother.
He didn't want his picture taken.
He told me, "Don't take my picture!" And when I snapped another he said, "That's enough."
I was too hungry to remember to take a picture of my burger.
I did manage to capture the yummy desert we all shared.

Okay, I'm off to crochet some more!
xo
Alicia



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...