Hi, I'm Alicia

Sorry for my absence yesterday! I totally knew what I planned to blog about but I'm been procrastinating! So I still haven't sewn the button onto the last project I crocheted otherwise it would be done and photographed.
 I grabbed this cute questionaire from A Quirky Girl's Thoughts


♥ Hi, my name is: Alicia.

♥ Never in my life have I been: surfing or snowboarding. But I want to!!!

♥ The one person who can drive me nuts is: my Dad, he thinks he's sooo funny. Still love him though.

♥ High school: was blah!

♥ When I’m nervous: I get quiet! My shyness kicks in. 

♥The last song I listened to was: Runaway by Jamiroquai

♥ If I were to get married right now, my best man/maid of honor would be: my kid sis Sara!!!

♥ My hair is: Curly and dark brown.

♥ When I was 5: I almost always wore dresses and bows in my hair.

♥ Last Christmas: like it was is every year, spent with my family :)

♥I should be..: trying to create at least one of the ideas floating around in mind right now.

♥ When I look down I see: dark jeans and brown converse.

♥ The happiest recent event was: spending two hours talking to my Great friend last night

♥ If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I’d be: definitely Monica! I'm not a cleaning freak like she is but I definitely like things in order 

♥ By this time next year: I want things to be better than they are now.

♥ My current gripe is: can someone else make dinner!

♥ I have a hard time understanding: why some people are so negative.

♥ There’s this girl I know that: likes to talk and talk my ear off.

♥ I like you when: you make me laugh.

♥ If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: My sis Sara.

♥ Take my advice: LOVE

♥ The thing I want to buy is: an iPhone

♥ If you visited the place I was born: you'd visit Glendale, CA

♥ If you spent the night at my house: stay up late watching movies.

♥ I’d stop my wedding if: I wasn't marrying the right person.

♥ The world could do without: Negative people.

♥ I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: be homeless!

♥ Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: was an iced Vanilla latte.

♥ Most recent thing someone else bought me: an Orange Juice :)

♥ My middle name is: Isabella

♥ In the morning I: listen to music, brush my teeth and wash my face.

♥ The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: giraffes. No particular reason...

♥ Last night I was: filling out this questionaire and eating pasta.

♥ There’s this guy I know who: lives close but I miss him.

♥If I was an animal I’d be: a jaguar.

♥ A better name for me would be: Nothing, my name is perfect for me.

♥ Tomorrow I am: going to create something

♥ Tonight I am: gonna workout.

♥My birthday is: December 27th


Hope you liked getting to know me better.
Feel free to grab this and fill out too!

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...