Monday Pretties...

Good Morning!!! I hope everyone had a great weekend! We had pretty nice weather this weekend and I was luck enough to enjoy some of it yesterday.
So here we go: What I'm loving....


I LOVE and adore this red booties! I think I need a pair right now! They're red, which is one of my favorite colors, A+!


Well, I'm not the biggest fan of the high top Converse but if I had them in all these colors, I definitely wouldn't mind. Especially the pastels!


I can't reduce this little face! Seeing little guys like this makes me want to go out and get a puppy :)


After plumerias, peonies are one of my favorites! I want a plant of my own! Ummm...I wonder if I have a green thumb?


I know, I already mentioned loving bicycles, but I really like this floral pattern. It makes the bicycle more unique.

So there you have it! I hope we all have a Great Week!
See ya tomorrow!
xoxo
Alicia


all images found via weheartit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...