Monday Pretties....

Ooops! This was supposed to be posted earlier but I had way too much fun last night with my friends! So much fun sitting by the bonfire, sharing beers and stories...
okay on to the things I'm loving


This armchair is gorgeous. I would love to have it in the corner of my bedroom, so it could my reading chair.


This is the work of Audrey Kawasaki. I LOVE her work! Her work feels dreamy. It would be great if she had prints for sale. Because I'd buy a ton!


Bat for Lashes! I love her style and her music! If you get a chance to check out her music, do it. My favorite song from her first album is "What's a Girl to do?"


I want this wand to blow bubbles with!


I LOVE vintage suitcases! I have a pretty cream colored one but a pink one like this would be great too!

all images found via weheartit

Well I hope everyone has a great week! See ya tomorrow!
bye
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...