Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Pretties...

Good Morning! Here are the things I'm loving right now, especially since it's so gloomy outside.


I LOVE this little robot and his camera! I want this little guy :)


I want this bicycle! I love the color and the basket. This would be great to have around this summer. I'd look for any excuse to ride.


I love this room. The only change I'd make would be a bigger bed! LOVE!


I want a ton of mini gardens like this all over the place. I've been dreaming about this for the last two months. LOL... And I really like this container.



And lastly, I swoon over this cottage! Well cottages in general really but this one is pretty amazing. I love to fill it with cozy furniture, lots of floral patterns, vintage tea cups and vintage books.
Have a GREAT WEEK!
bye
xoxo


ps. oops I forgot to mention all the images were found via weheartit