Monday Pretties...

Good Morning! Here are the things I'm loving right now, especially since it's so gloomy outside.


I LOVE this little robot and his camera! I want this little guy :)


I want this bicycle! I love the color and the basket. This would be great to have around this summer. I'd look for any excuse to ride.


I love this room. The only change I'd make would be a bigger bed! LOVE!


I want a ton of mini gardens like this all over the place. I've been dreaming about this for the last two months. LOL... And I really like this container.



And lastly, I swoon over this cottage! Well cottages in general really but this one is pretty amazing. I love to fill it with cozy furniture, lots of floral patterns, vintage tea cups and vintage books.
Have a GREAT WEEK!
bye
xoxo


ps. oops I forgot to mention all the images were found via weheartit

Comments

  1. that robot is adorable!
    and you should TOTALLY get that bike!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little box guy is really cute, I've been seeing them around lately. Want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post and I love that little cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!
    Nikolina-I definitely want the bike!
    Laura- I want him too!
    Beth- thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...