How About You?

This is a survey posted over on smileandwave

1. When do you feel happiest? The morning. Because the day is fresh and brand new.

2. How do you take care of yourself? I try to do the things that make me happy. i.e. crafting, making things, exercise

3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated? A little bit of both. Mostly internally but when I'm around people how are motivated it pushes me too.

4. What do you do for fun? Spend time with friends. We watch movies, talk, share a few drinks. It always feels like a breath of fresh air!

5. What intimidates you? Not knowing what to do next

6. What is something you're proud of? That I finished my MA course, a few years ago and worked in that field for 4 years.

7. Finish this sentence. I never _____________. Go to bed early! It's terrible, but I'm a night owl.

8. Favorite vacation spot. Somewhere sunny but not too hot! :)

9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10). 9! Pretty good day did some housework and it felt good to get it outta the way!

10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know _____________. I love Fall the best! I like dressing in layers :)


edit: Oops! I forgot to say HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYBODY! See ya Monday!
bye
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...