Getting to Know You....


To play..copy the questions..answer them..post them on your blog..then come back here and link on up!


The questions..

1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action?
Ummm...... Suspense, yeah that sounds good.

2. Do you recycle? YES!


3. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nope!


4. Do you have a nickname? Yeah... Ali & Alice

5. What's a name you can't stand to be called?
Gotta go with Ma'am, definitely one I can't stand


6. What are your Summer staples?
Shorts and tee-shirts usually. But I want to change it up this summer and wear more dresses. They're just so comfy! Why did it take me so long to figure this out?!


7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?
A dress from the thrift store! Pretty new too from target all it needed was a button.


8. Are you happy with your boob size?
I gotta say yes. When I was younger I was self-conscious, but not anymore

I think it too late for me to go link up. The day was just too nice to stay inside and I slept in this morning!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
See ya tomorrow!
xoxo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...