Getting To Know You....



Wanna play..copy the questions..answer them on your blog..come back here and link on up!

The questions..

1. Mens chests..hairy or hairless? Gotta go with hairless.
2. How often do you run red lights? Never, cause there's no car right now
3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..who's would you raid? Christina Hendricks, not her Mad Men closet, her real closet.
4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog? Blog!!! definitely
5. What makes you feel sexy? Ummm...Kissing
6. I get excited when...........? I get mail! Letters, packages, magazines!
7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"? indoorsy! I like being outdoors too, but if it's super hot I get cranky.
8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars? The money! Because my dream house might be a lot less than that, so the extra money could be for other things :)

Comments

  1. Oh I'd take Christina Hendricks Mad men closet too though. She has amazing wardrobe for that show.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...