Getting to Know You....


link to blog
I'm participating in this blog hop I found through an indie biz classmate.
To play..copy the questions..answer them..post them..then go back there and get your link on.

1. What color do you wear the most?
There's been a lot of black or purple in my wardrobe lately

2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation?
Ummm, the dream vacation sounds great but I could have the vacation and do lots of things for my biz with the money.

3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit?
I like my blankets to be neat as I fall asleep otherwise I can't sleep. Weird, I know. My sister teases me about it.

4. I really need to start..........?
Organizing! And purging the stuff I don't use anymore!

5. What was the first blog you ever read?
The Black Apple by Emily Martin! I love it! Look at her older posts too!

6. Do you collect anything?
Blythe dolls, magazine clippings

7. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
Kindergarten, it was a peck on the lips

8. Do you text/twitter while driving?
NO!

Monday pretties coming later! Whoa two posts in one day!
bye
xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...