Any Rogue Will Do by Bethany Bennett

 


Any Rogue Will Do (Misfits of Mayfair, #1)Any Rogue Will Do by Bethany Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I could not put this down! I love a historical romance with action and we get that from the very beginning. I loved their backstory and the groveling Ethan has to do in order to win the Lottie.
I'm looking forward to the next book in this series.

Years before he ruined her reputation. Lottie has never forgotten the humiliation especially when the ton mocked her and spread the nickname he gave her. Now, she returning to London to find a suitable replacement for the unwanted suitor her father has chosen. When that man tries to manipulate her into marriage she turns to Ethan for help.

Ethan, Lord Amesbury, has always regretting ruining Lady Charlotte's reputation. He's older and wiser but his attraction for Lottie has never wavered. So he offers to be her fake fiance in order to stop the other man from announcing an engagement, he's hoping to also win her forgiveness.

Thanks so much to Forever and NetGalley for this ARC

View all my reviews 


 Pick up a copy today!
 
If you use the link above, I get a small commission

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...