Here is my stash of baby hat for Caps for Good so far. I'm still working on more baby hats but they didn't make it in time for this picture. Off to work on more!
Day 29: Nature: in Seattle Day 30: Soft: lighting Day 31: Love: Gathering, journaling, gluing Finally the last of my pictures from the August Break. I'm taking it easy this week, as I ease back into being home. Being away was refreshing and I have some many ideas and do's I want to accomplish. xo Alicia
1. The Rain. It rained here on Monday and it was nice how it made the day slow down a little. 2. Cuddling with this guy: 3. Learning: This Indie Biz course I'm taking has been invaluable. It's made me feel stronger in my decision to pursue this dream of working independently for myself. 4. Glee is back! I can't help myself, I love this show! 5. Pilates working my butt off this week!
Day 11: Three of a Kind Day 12: On My Left Day 13: More Please Day 14: Dirty Day 15: I'm Reading This Day 16: My Vice Day 17: Something I've Learned Day 18: Good Participating in this photo challenge has been a lot of fun for me. I'm not taking spectacular pictures or anything. Just putting the act into practice first has been good. Because for awhile there, I was rarely taking any photographs. I plan on participating next month too. xo Alicia
Comments
Post a Comment