New Beginning Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps February 20, 2010 New blog for a new beginning. I have an old live journal account but never a proper blog. So now that I'll be starting Indie 2.0 classes, it seems like the best time to start this. YAY! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments LuloveshandmadeMarch 25, 2010 at 3:56 AMHey, I'm interested in what the next posts will be like, show some of your old journals. :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplysplendeurcaisseMarch 25, 2010 at 4:32 AMHi Lu! I'm thinking about showing some old journals, the hard part is choosing which ones to share :) Thanks!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySeeking SimoneMarch 30, 2010 at 6:20 AMWhat a beautiful blog! I love the little green heart pins! - and I'm loving the Indie Biz course too! xxReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Hey, I'm interested in what the next posts will be like, show some of your old journals. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Lu! I'm thinking about showing some old journals, the hard part is choosing which ones to share :) Thanks!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful blog! I love the little green heart pins! - and I'm loving the Indie Biz course too! xx
ReplyDelete